- At Equinox (in chronological order of offense):
- Light brown sparse bush being patted dry quite lovingly by its smiling guardian.
- Texas-sized buttocks the texture of tapioca pudding flecked with nibbly bits of cherry in the form of azzits (medical term created especially for this affliction).
- Grayish-brown, ridged, opaque toenails deeply embedded in freshly-yogatized male feet.
- On the street known as Broadway:
- Hershey’s Kiss-like N&A (the corresponding words rhyme with “quipples” and “zareolae”, respectively) dancing spritefully, underneath an extremely sweaty unlined white bra-top, in do-si-do unison with breezily bouncing bosoms.
- These, in black. Sensibility … on sale (in store)!
* for surviving such a vicious visual assault